Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Note from writer

I usually cook up stories. But for a change, am cooking vegetables. I am for the first time, penning down something that really helps me in relieving my stress - COOKING! This set of recipes that i will be posting on my blog will actually help young brides and grooms (i believe in equal rights for men and women) and wannabe brides and grooms and young professionals (basically anyone belonging to the cooking age - not kids) in cooking up yummy-tummy meals. The idea is to give people tips, helps throw up a quick fix meal for sudden guests, plan a proper dinner, and cook up the same yummy meal that your grandma used to make in less than half the time!

Fortunately or unfortunately, non-vegetarians may not have anything to look for here, as i am a vegetarian. But yea, you may go ahead and substitute veggies with meat if you like! Go ahead its not hard to try!

Also understand, all these recipes are tried by me. So if things don't come out too well, then you have no one to blame but yourself because I LIKED IT THAT WAY!! So if you are ready to experiment my experiments and also learn some basic cooking this is the right blog for you! And yea, its nice if you can share some of your tips too!! I also learn well :) Happy eating (not cooking)

No comments:

Post a Comment